top of page
  • Writer's pictureInsure More @

Holiday Home & Weekender Insurance

Updated: Nov 1, 2023

If you have a property that you rent out on a short term basis it’s important to let your insurer know. Many home and contents policies do not cover renting out your property.

If a tenant or holiday maker causes a fire and your home is destroyed, you may not be covered.

Whilst it’s good to receive the holiday rental income you need to know your covered. If your tenant or guest suffer a personal l injury you may lose all you own in a legal battle.

If you do not rent out your Holiday home but just visit occasionally you still need to check as many policies do not cover a home you don’t live in full time.

Holiday Home Insurance make sure your covered.

Call us today on 1800 066 003 for a free insurance quote on your Holiday Home or Weekender that you either just visit occasionally, or rent out. Alternatively send us your details by completing our online Landlords Holiday quote form here.

Weekender Holiday Home get Insured
Holiday Home Insurance make sure your covered.


Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page