Landlords Residential Property Insurance & Public Liability 


Obtain a quote or cover for your Landlords Home, Contents & Public Liability Insurance by clicking the Landlords Insurance Quote button above. Landlords property insurance covers things such as storm damage, fire, flood, and earthquake. Theft or burglary of Landlords contents. Options can include Tennant Damage, Tennant Theft and loss of Rent Insurance.  Conditions apply to all policies above. Please view the Landlords Insurance Product Disclosure Statement.


Please note, when you obtaining a quote above you are using the CGU Insurance Easysure partner site which is the website of Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). The CGU Quotation Services are offered solely to assist you to purchase or decide to purchase insurance from CGU with us. Please view the Landlords Insurance Product Disclosure Statement which is provided on the Easysure site and with your quote.


If you are declined insurance on the CGU Easysure quote site above it does not mean we cannot obain insurance for you. We really want to help you get the insurance cover you need so dont hesitate to contact us to discuss with us. You just need to contact us for an alternative manual quote or options as we have a wide range of insurers on our recomended list and can cover many properties after obtaining your details and refering to insurance underwriters.

Alternatively, call us on 02 6555 5022 or send us an email for a wider range of options, or if you were unable to obtain a quote or were declined.