top of page

Serviced Apartment, Unit & Short Term Rental Landlords Insurance Package


On this page you can obtain an insurance quote or cover for a Serviced Apartment or Unit you rent or lease out on a short term or long term basis, or if you owner occupy, and do not intend to let out to tenants or short term holiday rentals.


We can help you with Serviced Apartment & Unit insurance with Contents, Owners Fittings & Landlords Public Liability insurance which can be covered on a specialist Landlords Insurance policy.


If you rent out your Serviced Apartment or Unit as a holiday home, holiday let or weekender for short term stays of less than 3 months select Serviced Apartment Quote and complete the details of the residential apartment or unit property you rent out or holiday let.  Also select this option if you owner occupy the Apartment or Unit.


For Apartment and Unit properties with longer term rentals of 3 months or more you have the option to use the Start a Landlords Quote. This will take you to our Landlords page. Here you can generally get an online quote in 3 minutes. If your happy with the premium and cover you can start a policy and obtain cover yourself.


However, we can generally provide a more competitive quote if you use the Serviced Apartment Quote as we have access to more than one insurance company, if you use this option, we will get back to you 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.


What is Serviced Apartment Insurance & Landlords insurance?


​Serviced Apartment Insurance, Holiday Apartment or Unit Landlords insurance can cover you for damage to your property caused by fire, storm, malicious damage, impact, damage caused by vehicles, earthquake, and other listed perils.


You can include policy options such as accidental damage, landlord’s public liability, landlords’ contents, loss of rent, malicious damage, and tenant damage for instance.

What typically is not covered?

Exclusions, the excess you need to pay, and limits of liability can vary greatly depending on your insurer. Policies generally will not include cover for:

  • Cost of rectifying faulty workmanship

  • Claims by employees

  • Claims related to asbestos

  • Claims due to rust

  • Claims due to lack of long-term normal maintenance.

  • The actual apartment building, as it is generally covered by the owners corporation insurance. 

  • Where you sub-let the Apartment or Unit or have a multi lease agreement.


How to get Serviced Apartment Insurance, Short Term Rental & Landlords Public Liability Insurance

Let us help, we can provide you with competitive insurance quotes for your Serviced Apartment or Unit Insurance for your Residential Property. Start by completing a Quote form. We will use the information you provide to obtain quotes and options from the insurers on our approved list. As Insurance Brokers we use a wide range of insurance companies, not just one.

Please note if you cannot obtain a quote on the Landlords quote option above it does not mean we cannot obtain insurance for you as we have access to a wide range of insurers.


You just need to contact us directly for alternative quote options or select and complete the Start a Serviced Apartment Quote option to send us your property details for a more tailored quote. 

Conditions apply to all policies. Please view the Landlords Product Disclosure Statement which we will send along with your quote.

Please call us on 02 6555 5022 to discuss your Serviced Apartment or Unit Insurance or to enquire and learn about your Holiday Rental or Short Term Rental Insurance needs. Alternatively, complete a quote form or send us an email.

If you want to read more about Serviced Apartment Insurance & Short Term Rental insurance for your property be sure to read our Serviced Apartment and Holiday Home pages on our Blog.

bottom of page