Site Search Results

On this page you can search our site pages or insurance blog for articles and information on Holiday Home Insurance, Short Term Rental insurance, Car, Boat, Business & Personal insurance to learn more.

54 items found for ""

Blog Posts (24)

  • Office Hours - Covid 19 Update & Regional NSW Restrictions

    With the new restrictions across regional NSW we wanted to provide an update. As Insurance is an Essential Financial Service we are still operating and providing service and insurance for customers. Its important we are here to help you maintain your Insurance coverage and protection or if you need to lodge an insurance claim. For the duration of the current restrictions applying to our area, we are operating with skeleton staff at the office in Tuncurry for customers who need to visit to maintain their insurance or take out insurance protection where they cannot process over the phone or by email. If you do need to visit wearing a Mask is compulsory as is check in by QR code or manual check in. The rest of our team are working remotely from home. We are still available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. We are here to help with any questions on your insurance needs. Email or phone 02 6555 5022 as usual and your call will be answered. If we are not available leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Please stay safe and follow social distancing guidelines and government updates.

  • What is Serviced Apartment insurance?

    If you own a Serviced Apartment, then you need insurance for your unit or apartment which covers short term holiday rentals or stays. Have you decided to rent it out and you are using an onsite manager to take bookings and care for your unit as a serviced apartment? Then you need a landlords insurance policy which covers you for short term rental stays and your insurance company needs to be aware that it is a serviced apartment. What does Serviced Apartment mean? Serviced Apartments are usually furnished apartments or units rented out for short-term stays where the owner pays a manager to clean the apartment and manage the bookings for the holiday rentals. Serviced apartments will be fully furnished with linen and cooking utensils supplied. Holiday makers do not have to supply linen and have all the benefits of services like cleaning, booking office or reception, included in the cost of the Serviced apartment booking. Similar to a motel room except you have the benefits of an apartment and can do your own cooking and you have more room. They are great for families. Serviced apartments may be serviced weekly or daily and there would usually be a cost to this included in the booking. You may have the option to have the unit cleaned for the duration of your stay or at the end of your booking. As an owner of the service apartment you have the benefit of regular cleaning and the manager taking away the stress or time involved in managing the apartment bookings, cleaning and even mamaging the maintentance depending on what you have agreed with the manager. Why won’t my insurance company insure Serviced Apartments? Many insurance companies will not insure serviced apartments. This may because they are concerned by the extra risk imposed by having a third party clean your apartment or other reasons. The insurer may or may not be happy to insure your property for short term holidays, but once you mention that it is a serviced apartment, they may decline to insure you. If you have run into this problem, we may be able to help you with insurance for your serviced apartment or unit with a specialist landlords’ policy which caters for serviced apartments. You can generally insure your Contents, Loss of rent and Landlords Public liability which protects you if a tenant is injured and you are found legally liable for some unexpected reason. Do you want to know if your Insurance covers your Serviced Apartment for short term holiday tenants? Then, 1. At the very least you must inform your insurance company and get confirmation that they will cover your Service apartment for the short term holiday rentals. 2. Check that they will cover periods when your property is unoccupied between holiday rentals. 3. Will they cover you if you manage it yourself or do you have to use an agent. 4. When it is unoccupied what cover will they provide. Will it be full cover or restricted cover or no cover at all? 5. Do not just assume you are covered you must check! 6. Do you really want to take the risk of being uninsured because you did not check with your current insurer? Or not be insured because you did not advise your new insurer when taking out the policy that it was going to be let as a Serviced Apartment for short term rentals. So, call you insurance company or insurance broker to check today! How can we help with your Serviced Apartment Insurance? We can assist you with a wide range of holiday apartment & serviced apartment Insurance with cover for damage to your contents and owner’s fixtures and fittings caused by fire, storm, and other listed perils. You can include policy options such as accidental damage, landlord’s public liability, landlords’ contents, loss of rent, malicious damage, and tenant damage for instance. Please note we generally cannot help if the Apartment or Unit is sub-let or on a multi-lease agreement. Generally, the building is covered by the Strata policy or Apartment insurance. However, if your lender requires mortgagee building insurance then we can assist here as well. Conditions apply to all policies. Please view the Landlords Product Disclosure Statement which we will send with your quote. Alternatively call Insure More @ on 02 6555 5022 and we will help explain the options or you can complete one of our online forms here to request a Serviced Apartment Insurance quote or visit our Serviced Apartment & Unit Insurance page to find out more.

  • How do I know if my house is at risk of flooding?

    Try this free tool on our website provided by Steadfast. It is called the Steadfast Flood Risk Tracker tool. Insurance is important to provide protection against unexpected loss or damage. If you have a Holiday Home, Rental Property, House, Business or Commercial Property you may not be aware of your long term risk of damage from Flood or Tsunami. With the recent floods it is important we all understand our long term risk for this type of loss. We hope this free tool helps you understand your risk of Flood or Tsunami and perhaps helps you work out the type of action you can take to reduce your risk of loss. Click on the below link to learn more. Steadfast Flood Risk Tracker tool. Feel free to call us on 02 6555 5022 for a free quote on your insurance needs or if you have any questions at all on insurance.

View All

Site Page (30)

  • Greenslip Insurance NSW| CTP Insurance | Insure More @ | Forster Tuncurry

    NSW Greenslip & CTP Insurance ​ We can assist you with your Greenslip or CTP insurance so you can get your vehicle or car registration renewed in NSW. Why not call us for a insurance comparison so you can compare your current greenslip insurance premium with what we can offer. There is no obligation to proceed so call us now or fill in the form to get a CTP Greenslip insurance comparison quote from us. We also offer Comprehensive Car Insurance and Third Party Property Car Insurance. Please call us on 02 6555 5022 to discuss your needs or just to get a comparison Greenslip quote. Alternatively complete the Greenslip Quote form below and we will send a quote for your Greenslip CTP Insurance. You must have a greenslip to renew your NSW vehicle registration. ​ Enter your NSW registration and Billing number listed on your registration papers in the form below to us to enable us to give you a more a accurate greenslip insurance quote. ​ If you live in Forster Tuncurry 2428 area you can drop in to our office and renew your greenslip with us if you like our insurance quote. We accept cash, visa & mastercard. If you have a QBE Greenslip you can renew your CTP Insurance at our office. You can also renew over the phone and we will email your Greenslip straight to you if you prefer. Just let us know. We have been providing insurance from and in the Forster NSW area since 1987. ​ Get a Green Slip CTP Quote First Name Last Name Email Phone Rego Plate No: Vehicle Description Type your message here... NSW Rego Billing Number Submit Thanks for submitting! Office Hours - Covid 19 Update & Regional NSW Restrictions 7 Post not marked as liked Get a free Insurance Quote in Forster & Tuncurry to compare your insurance. 54 Post not marked as liked Car Insurance Quotes 24 Post not marked as liked

  • Boat Insurance | Watercraft & Skiing Liability| Marine | Insure More @

    Start a Quote Call us 02 6555 5022 Boat & Watercraft Insurance, Commercial Marine & Public Liability Insurance ​ Let us help you obtain a quote for your Boat or Watercraft Insurance including Public Liability insurance to protect you and your watercraft by completing a Boat & Watercraft Insurance Quote Request . ​ Comprehensive Cover for Hull, Motor, Trailer, Sails & Equipment Insure your craft for its replacement in the event of total loss or theft or for the cost of repair if your involved in and accident. Comprehensive Boat & Watercraft cover protects you both when your at fault and not at fault in a boating or marine accident. ​ Comprehensive Boat & Watercraft Insurance provides cover against theft, fire, collision, accidental or malicious damage. Your also covered for stranding and capsizing. So you can cruise or sail away knowing your protected with peace of mind. Where does the insurance cover me? You’re covered while navigating inland waters, and coastal waters up to the range specifed offshore in the insurance policy, most policies cover up to 200 nautical miles offshore. If you boat is trailered its also covered whilst being towed by a registered vehicle. and whilst being launched off and whilst being retrieved onto your trailer. Cover for Accessories, tools and contents? You can include cover or marine accessories, contents and tools that you take with you on the boat. ​ What typically isn’t covered under the Comprehensive Boat & Vessel section? ​ Exclusions, the excess you need to pay and limits of liability can vary greatly depending on your insurer. Policies generally won’t include cover for: Damage to your boat or vessel if you are over the legal alchohol limit. Oprating without a license if required for your vessel. Operating your boat or vessel outside any range listed in your policy, or territorial limits such as outside Australian Waters. Using your boat or wateraft for business purposes unless specified and declared in the policy. What is Public Liability Insurance attached to the Boat or Watercraft policy? ​ If your involved in an accident or unexpected incident whilst using your Boat or Vessel and cause damage to property or injury to someone (other than employees), you may be found legally liable to cover the costs. Public liability insurance can help shield you as an individual or your marine business from the financial risk of liability claims giving you the certainty you need to operate your boat or watercraft with confidence. ​ How can it safeguard me? ​ Public Liability insurance helps protect your legal liability to third parties, including passengers, clients, customers and the public for personal injury or damage to their property caused by your boating or watercraft activities, or business operations if specified in your policy. It can even cover emotional distress or shock that you cause using you boat to another person. ​ It will usually pay your costs of investigating, defending and settling claims, as well as any compensation payment you are found legally liable to pay. ​ What typically isn’t covered under the Public Liability Insurance section? ​ Exclusions, the excess you need to pay and limits of liability can vary greatly depending on your insurer. Policies generally won’t include cover for: Damage to your own property Claims arising out of the use of a registered motor vehicle Claims related to running a business unless specified and declared in the policy. ​ ​ How to get Boat, Watercraft & Public Liability Insurance. ​ Let us help you with competitive quotes for your Boat & Watercraft Insurance so you can get the insurance you need by completing the Boat & Watercraft Insurance Quote form below . We will use the information you provide to obtain quotes and options from the insurers on our approved list. We use a wide range of insurance companies, not just one. ​ Alternatively, call us on 02 6555 5022 or visit our Contact Us page to send a brief message and we will get back to you. You can also visit our local Forster NSW region office. If you have any other insurance needs such as finding out about short term rental insurance cost or would like to compare holiday home insurance we would love to help. Get a free Insurance Quote in Forster & Tuncurry to compare your insurance. 54 0 Post not marked as liked Car Insurance Quotes 24 0 Post not marked as liked Boat insurance for Forster Tuncurry, Wallis Lake & Manning River 42 0 Post not marked as liked

  • Holiday Home Insurance | Insure More @ | Australia Wide

    Ask us How We can help with your Insurance Holiday Home Insurance Get The Coverage You Deserve Holiday Home Insurance Home & Contents Insurance The Protection You Need Home & Contents Insurance Apartment Insurance Your Well being Comes First Apartment Insurance Wide range of Insurance See more Insurance Types in the menu at top Providing Solutions since 1985 WHO WE ARE AND OUR APPROACH At Insure More @, we are committed to excellence. We are Insurance Brokers based in the Forster NSW region. Since our founding in 1985 we have been working hard to ensure our clients receive the best possible insurance services. Our team of professionals offer unparalleled customer support and expert advice. Learn more about what we do by contacting one of our insurance broker team for a free insurance quote or estimate. You’ll be surprised to learn what we can offer you and your business.

View All