Click the Quote button to obtain a quick quote or cover anytime for your Home & Contents along with Public Liability Insurance for your residential property. Options such as accidental damage and fusion can be included along with temporary accomodation insurance. Home insurance covers things such as storm damage, fire, flood, and earthquake. Theft or burglary of home contents. Conditions apply to all policies. Please view the Home Insurance Product Disclosure Statement.

Please note, when you are obtaining a quote above you are using the CGU Insurance Easysure partner site which is the website of Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance (CGU). The CGU Quotation Services are offered solely to assist you to purchase or decide to purchase insurance from CGU with us. Please view the Home Insurance Product Disclosure Statement which is provided on the Easysure site and with your quote.


If you are declined insurance on the CGU Easysure quote site above it does not mean we cannot obain insurance for you. We really want to help you get the insurance cover you need so dont hesitate to contact us to discuss with us. You just need to contact us for an alternative manual quote or options as we have a wide range of insurers on our recomended list and can cover many properties after obtaining your details and referring to insurance underwriters.

If you feel the quote you receive is to high we do use a wide range of insurance companies. Just ask us for an alternative quote for comparison.

We can assist you with a wide range of Home, Contents & Weekender Insurance. Please call for a quote on 02 6555 5022 to discuss your needs. Alternatively complete the contact form below to email us.

Protect you family Home & Contents with insuance.
Modern Kitchen insurance protects it from fire & damage.
Insurance for your Modern Home and Garage.
Contact Us
  • Facebook

Warning any information in our website is general advice only and may not be appropriate for you. Refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for details of cover.

Shop 7/60 Manning St Tuncurry NSW 2428     Phone 02 6555 5022

That we are Insurance Brokers and part of Community Broker Network

Steven R Murray Pty Ltd T/As INSURE MORE @| ABN 73 106 179 364 | CAR 253250 is an Authorised Representative of Community Broker Network Pty Ltd | ABN 60 096 916 184 | AFSL 233750

 ©2019 by Insure More @. 

Steadfast Insurance Brokers near me

Community Broker Network is a member of