• Insure More @

Greenslip insurance

You need your greenslip before you can register your car in NSW. Find out more here.

If you need to get your car registered in NSW, you need a greenslip. We can give you a quick quote and issue you with a greenslip in a few minutes.

Greenslip’s or CTP insurance (Compulsorary Third Party) in NSW provide cover for bodily injury to the not at fault passengers and driver of the other vehicle. If you are the driver at fault there is no cover for your personal injuries.

Greenslip’s do not cover damage to property or the other vehicle. Many people get confused and think that Greenslip’s cover the other vehicle for damage, but they don’t. That type of cover is called Third Party Property Damage insurance and is important to protect your assets in case you damage another person’s property or car in an accident. We can give you a quote for that type of insurance just ask us.

Once you pay for your Greenslip the details are automatically sent through to Services NSW (RTA) so you can register your car online or in person at Services NSW. (RTA)

If you live in the Forster Tuncurry area drop into our office at Shop 7/60 Manning St Tuncurry 2428 and we can help you in person. Alternatively complete a quote form on our website here and we will get back to you with a CTP or Greenslip insurance quote.

If you decide to go ahead, it only takes a few minutes for us to issue your CTP Greenslip insurance cover. Call us on 02 6555 5022 or Free call 1800 066 003. Click the following link to get a Greenslip quote https://www.insuremore.com.au/green-slip-ctp-insurance


Warning any information in our website is general advice only and may not be appropriate for you. Refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for details of cover.

Shop 7/60 Manning St Tuncurry NSW 2428     Phone 02 6555 5022

Community Broker Network is a member of

Steven R Murray Pty Ltd T/As INSURE MORE @| ABN 73 106 179 364 | CAR 253250 is an Authorised Representative of Community Broker Network Pty Ltd | ABN 60 096 916 184 | AFSL 233750

©2019 by Insure More @.